Welcome to the home of the College Basketball Champions League.
If you're new, please read this explanation of the College Basketball Champions League, a complete reimaging of the college basketball season based on three key concepts:
- That the conference regular season and conference regular season titles should matter.
- That the best teams should meet in a format where quality rather than peaking at the right time determines the champion.
- And that all teams, every year, should have the opportunity to take each other on in an all-comers tournament.
The result was to adopt soccer's concept of multiple competitions running at the same time. They are:
- A conference regular season;
- The College Basketball Champions League (modeled after the UEFA Champions League); and
- The NCAA Cup (modeled after the FA Cup).
Visit the about page to learn more about the competitions and how they could help college basketball. The blog has the latest updates on the CBBCL. And the tabs along the top give you up-to-date information on how these competitions would have played out this year.
Thank you for visit the site and if you have any feedback, please send it via our contact form.